Anxiety Help Teleseminar
Registration is now closed. Thank you for your interest. For more information about dealing with anxiety, worry and stress, please fill out the form below and Debbra will get back with you soon.
- Do you feel nervous, stressed, anxious or afraid, but can't quite pin down what is bothering you?
- Do you feel guilty when leisure activities take precedence over work?
- Are you a first-born in your family?
- Do you tend to be a perfectionist?
- Is winning a top priority in your everyday life?
- Do you stuff anger, rather than openly express your frustrations?
- Have you neglected to establish close friendships?
you answered yes to two or more of the questions above, you may be
missing out on peace and freedom in your life due to worry and anxiety.
Friday, August 9
9:00 am PT (noon ET)
In this teleseminar you will:
- Discover the freedom of living worry-free
- Identify to what extent worry and anxiety are robbing you of peace and joy.
- Understand the difference between anxiety and depression
- Learn several strategies for overcoming worry.
- Begin to develop your own personal plan to overcome anxiety.
- Uncover the connection between anxiety and hidden emotions.
The Teleseminar will be hosted over the phone by Debbra Bronstad, LMFT, and Life Coach.
(Phone charges from your local carrier may apply.)
Register by completing the form below and we will send you the phone number and phone number to participate. You'll also be subscribed to our newsletter The Heart Matters sent monthly to your inbox.