What would you like to know about me? I am passionate about helping individuals, families and couples
experience greater peace, hope and joy in the midst of the conflicts and
trials of life. No matter what the difficulty, there are keys to finding
peace in our situation.
But many of us have worked hard to change our thinking and yet still fall back into the same patterns of negative thinking that lead to painful emotions and relationship conflict.
help my clients to have an experience with healthy thoughts that brings
transformation and inner healing. Through a unique process, we uncover
the root of the problem to re-calibrate their feelings so they do not
overreact as easily. As a result of this process, my clients find that
it is not difficult to maintain the gains they make in therapy.
to returning to school for a master’s degree I spent 12 years as a
church counselor and ministry leader helping people find freedom,
relief, calm and peace.
In counseling, I help my clients...
- reduce anxiety
- get control of negative thinking
- release guilt effectively in order to feel forgiven
- make peace with traumatic memories
- deal with grief and loss
- overcome hindrances to loving your mate
- communicate more effectively
- make better decisions
- put into practice Biblical principles
- parent more effectively
- resolve conflict
- manage anger
- address spiritual problems
- experience greater intimacy with God
- enhance relationships
What do clients often say about me?
- "I've gone to years of therapy and haven't received relief for this particular issue until now."
- "I've seen so many counselors and no one helped me like you did."
- "I appreciate your compassion and wisdom."
- "We wish we had come in sooner."